Saturday, October 20, 2012

YARD SALE SATURDAY~ VINTAGE EDITION

Hey all~ back with another installation of yard sale saturday!
Here is what came home with me this week!!
Let me say that this one was both outside and in the house. I can usually find some older, vintagey stuff at these kind of sales. And this one was no exception~
First up, some old kids books from the mid 1950's. I just adore the  illustrations in these old books! And I also like the sometimes scribbling I find from previous little owners~


A vintage brooch that looks like a snowflake.

Some beautiful ladies, and a little Dutch girl from Occupied Japan...

An old milk bottle and a tub of old buttons...
And lastly, a little girl cabinet card, and a new Batik journal in a pretty blue with turtles all over it. Living by the ocean as I do, and being that this community is vey active in saving the turtles and their nests, I am surprised that this journal wasnt snatched up the minute the doors were opened.
 This sale combined 2 of my fav things, yard sales and vintage collectables! And everything you see here** a grand total of jusr under $11.00!!
This girl was in her glory!
Many thinks for stopping by...

No comments: